Are you looking to some to Write my Assignment? For students, especially for those who are doing higher studies from the colleges or the universities, it is an essential requirement to do assignment writing. Their course work requires them to complete these assignments to get the full credits. For this purpose, there is a need to make a proper plan for writing these assignments. It will make them complete their assignments timely and with the proper content required. This plan should be related to starting the assignment as soon as possible.
By properly planning the assignment task, doing the desired research work, writing, and the revision of the assignment helps the students to meet the deadlines. For doing this, the only thing is the good start for the task assigned. Once started only then one can have something on the paper or the screen which can be improved later on.
The do-ability of an assignment can be made possible by using the steps as given below:
- Step 1: Planning for the assignment content
- Step 2: Analysis of the assignment questions and the requirements
- Step 3: Drafting an outline
- Step 4: Finding the data related to the assignment requirements
- Step 5: Write up
- Step 6: Editing and proofreading
Step 1: Planning for the assignment content
To help a student in the completion of an assignment and to keep him on the track, planning for the assignment is a desirable task. For planning purposes, the following needs to be taken into consideration:
- Check the overall worth of the assignment.
- Evaluate the percentage for each part of the assignment on an individual basis.
- Check for the nature of the assignment, whether it is technical (needs calculations) or non-technical. It will help to determine the amount of time that needs to be spent on the successful completion of the assignment.
- Just have a look at the marking criteria which will be used by your tutor for marking your assignment. It will help to prioritize the tasks based on their marks. By using this approach, the most significant points are given high priority. If there is no marking scheme available, then try to focus on the content for the requirements of a question.
- Just think of the way to complete the assignment, i.e., whether it will be finalized by doing the research work, or writing the drafts etc.
- List down the steps that show a break down for the main tasks of the assignment.
- Assign each task a timeline to follow for the completion. It will help to complete the assignment before the due date.
Step 2: Analysis of the assignment questions and the requirements
Before answering a question, there is a need to first understand the main theme behind the question. It is mandatory because spending some time understanding the requirements is much better than answering wrongly. Read all the questions carefully and then jump to answer it. It will help you to know what is being expected of you. After you have finished with getting an understanding of the questions, then ask yourself:
- What is the topic of the assignment and what’s the question about?
- What is the exact meaning behind asking for a specified question?
- What you are required to do?
One of the techniques that can be used by any student is to rewrite the statement of the question as given:
This assignment/ question is about—————————– I am supposed to do——————–.
While analyzing the questions, do the following:
- Try to look for and understand the instructional words that provide the directions for what you are supposed to do in the assignment. It may include compare, analyze, or contrast, etc.
- If difficult terms are used in the assignment, then search for the synonyms or the meanings of the terms. It will provide clarity about the requirements of the assignment.
- Try to search for the topic that resembles the assignment topic. It will better help to have a good understanding about the topic of the interest.
- Have a look at the restricting words which are serving as a limitation for your assignment.
- Build the specific grounds for providing the solution to your assignment questions/topic.
- Check for the list of what to Do and what not to Do, i.e., additional information which is required to be followed as a part of the assignment. It may be provided on the forum or the course page.
- Place all the assignment related data in one file or folder. It better helps to save time for searching out the same documents again and again.
Step 3: Drafting an outline
A properly drafted outline provides with a well-defined structure to complete the assignment for getting good grades. The topic of the assignment provides you with a broader structure of the topic. By drafting an outline, one can better complete the task in the way it is required as per the lectures. Also, the inclusion as well as the exclusions of the assignment can better be determined by drafting an outline. This makes the student to focus more on the most important parts and ignore the undesired parts. For example, this assignment can have the headings related to the topic and the data related to the gaps, to be fulfilled, needs to be the part of the outline.
The main parts that most of the assignments include are about the introduction, topic discussion, and the conclusion.
- Introduction: It almost makes 10% of the assignment. The introduction about the topic of the assignment and the main points are included in the introduction part. The intended outcomes are also provided in this section. It is better suggested to write down the introduction part last. It will provide you with a better understanding of what to include and what not to include in the introductory part.
- Discussion: It almost makes 80% of the assignment. The discussion part is about a number of paragraphs related to the assignment topic. It is just about the decision-making for the points that need to be discussed in the assignment. Every main point needs to be started with a new paragraph. Also, the supporting evidences and the examples are included in the discussion section. Just provide an outline for each of the ideas that will be the part of your assignment.
- Conclusion: It also makes almost 10% of the assignment. There is an immense need for a strong conclusion. Try to restate and emphasize more on the main theme of the assignment in this section. The ideas’ evaluation and the summary for the results are also included in the conclusion section. No new information is part of the conclusion. Main focus is the theme under discussion.
Step 4: Finding the data related to the assignment requirements
Before having started your assignment, extensive research is required for the topic. The reliability as well as the relevance of the information makes you to have the good grades. The recommended readings and the course materials are better suggested to complete the assignments efficiently. For this purpose, online research sources, the articles, experts’ talk, and the other online sources can be sued. After finding the relevant information, you are required to evaluate the accuracy of the information.
Step 5: Write up
After finding the data related to your assignment, it’s time to write up the assignment. It’s all about writing your first draft.
- Start writing the assignment by taking guidelines from the outline.
- Write up main points as per the theme of the assignment.
- There is no need to worry about 100% accurate wording. The main thing is to cover all the points related to the assignment.
- Convey your ideas about the assignment by the use of relevant images, if possible.
- Provide the assignment with the data related to the introduction, discussion, and conclusion.
- As it’s difficult to write up the introduction so leave it to the last.
- There is no need to waste much time on the first as it will change by time. Do it the way that it covers all the points related to the assignment.
- Try to check the sense of your first draft by revising it.
- Make sure that your entire assignment follows the same flow.
- Insert relevant citations to your data and then compile the list of references or the bibliography.
- Fine tune your assignment after the gap of a few hours or a day if you have the time in the deadline.
Step 6: Editing and proofreading
The content of the assignment can better be improved by editing and proofreading. There is a need for a break of a few hours or a day to overlook your assignment. It will help you to have a look at your assignment data with a fresh look.
- Evaluate whether you have answered for all the assignment related questions.
- Check is the main theme of the assignment is properly addressed or not.
- Try to examine whether all the parts of the assignment follow the same flow i.e., to check whether the consistency exists in all the parts of the assignment or not.
- Make improvements to the parts where it is required to improve the work quality.
Before submitting the assignment, take a print out of your assignment. Re-read it. If you are satisfied, then just submit your work. Otherwise, make further improvements and submit it.